Zithromax is a modern antibiotic of new generation. Like many other medications, Zithromax is characterized by a wide action. Zithromax helps to reduce expenses for the treatment of infectious-inflammatory diseases because it is used in treatment of infectious as well as in inflammatory diseases. Zithromax increases treatment efficiency and speed.
Zithromax is safe because no adverse reactions have been revealed during clinical drug investigation. The minimum risk of side-effects of Zithromax increases the drug reliability.
Zithromax is used in treatment of numerous diseases. Zithromax active components provide positive effect for the treatment.
Indications to Zithromax:
- Infections of ENT (pharyngitis, tonsillitis, laryngitis, sinusitis)
- Infections of respiratory (pneumonia, bronchitis, asthma)
- Infections of the skin and soft tissues (physiognomy, impetigo, dermatosis)
- Infections of genito-urinary system (urethritis)
- Stomach ulcer of stomach and duodenum
Zithromax is to be taken at the first disease symptoms. If to start the treatment from the first days of the disease, complications will be reduced. The health recovery will be achieved for 3-4 days. Usually the treatment course with Zithromax doesn’t exceed 7 days.
Zithromax dosage depends on disease and on the patient’s age:
- An average dosage of Zithromax for adults: 0.25-1 g once a day.
- An average dosage of Zithromax for children: 5-10 mg/kg once a day.
Zithromax is taken once a day 1 hour before a meal, or in 2 hours after with a glass of water.