Cipro is a well-known modern antibiotic manufactured based on an active component – Ciprofloxacin. Cipro is a modern antibiotic acting with most infections. It helps human to treat almost all infections.
Cipro (Ciprofloxacin) modern antibiotic
Cipro significantly differs from many other antibiotics as in contrast to old antibiotics Cipro is characterized by a wide action and destroys bacteria from the first day of treatment. Ciprofloxacin, getting into an organism, links to pathogenic bacteria cells. Ciprofloxacin blocks its reproduction in the center of infected cells reducing disease process. The infected cells are eliminated from an organism and a person’s health is restored.
Indications to Cipro application:
- infections of respiratory (bronchitis, pneumonia)
- infections of gastrointestinal tract (peritonitis, salmonellosis)
- infections of genito-urinary system (cystitis, pyelonephritis, clamidiosis)
- infections of ENT (otitis, antritis, pharyngitis)
- infections of skin and soft tissues (infected ulcer, wounds, burns)
Wide action proves efficacy of this antibiotic. Taking Cipro, you can suppress any disease within the short period. Usually, the treatment course with Cipro is 5-7 days. Cipro dosage is usually indicated in each clinical case individually, depending on disease, but an initial dose required for the treatment is 250-500 mg twice a day. Daily Cipro intake in indicated dosage will help you to treat your disease without side-effects and complications.